John D. Hamrick, Vice President – Exchange Advisor
Phone & Fax: (603) 336-3190
John provides Exchange consulting and support to our clients and professional partners. John has over 10 years of exchange experience, coupled with over 20 years experience in the real estate (residential and commercial) and business brokerage industries. John has been an integral part of Edmund & Wheeler since 2000. John is a licensed New Hampshire real estate professional and coordinates our real estate and alternative exchange activities. He is also an approved Section 1031 trainer with the New Hampshire, Vermont & Maine Real Estate Commissions. John lives in Littleton, NH with his best friend Mary. John & Mary enjoy the arts and extensive travel and exploration around New England and the world!
Summary of Professional Qualifications
- VP, Qualified Intermediary – Edmund & Wheeler, Inc. 2008-Present
- 1031 Trainer & Qualified Intermediary, Edmund & Wheeler, Inc. 2005-2008
- President & Founder, Profile Technologies, Inc., Littleton, NH 2002-2005
- Business Development & Technology Consultant, Littleton, NH 1997-2002
- Technology Consultant, Houston, TX 1995-1997
- Vice President, Commercial Outsourcing, Zebec Data Systems, Houston, TX 1992-1995
- Marketing Manager, Loral Space Information Systems, Houston, TX 1989-1992
- Account Executive, Digital Equipment Corporation, NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX 1986-1989
- Account Executive, Digital Equipment Corporation, White Sands Missile Range, El Paso, TX 1982-1986
- Public Speaker & Educator, Technology and Related Industries, Nationwide, 1985-2005
- Public Speaker & Educator, Technology in the Real Estate Industry, 1995-Present
- Licensed New Hampshire Real Estate Sales Person – 2008- Present
- AAEE (Electrictrical Engineering) Parkland College, Champaign, IL, 1979
- Harvard Business School – Intensive 12 Week Intern Program sponsored by Digital Equipment Corporation, 1985
- Have Attended Hundreds of Company & Self Sponsored Training Programs
- Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Section 1031 & Related Topics
- Tax Deferral Strategies
- CORE & Elective Real Estate Training
- Passive Real Estate Investing
- Technology Related Certification Training
- Accomplished Musician and Lover of the Arts
Chris Brown – Exchange Advisor
Phone & Fax: (603) 336-3191
Chris brings with him over a decade of experience in assisting his clients with 1031 strategies and replacement property options. Chris’s focus at Edmund & Wheeler is to provide a full range of exchange consulting, facilitation and replacement property strategies.
Tim Burger, Exchange Advisor
Tim assists our clients and professionals in coordinating exchanges, managing professional training activities and exchange facilitation. Tim manages our reverse and build-to-suit projects and is in charge of client escrow accounts and wind-up activities. Tim lives in Sugar Hill, NH with his wife Jill and their two children Quincy and Evelyn and their Boston Terrier Millie. Tim and his family enjoy skiing and hiking in the fabulous NH White Mountains.
Mary O’Toole, President – Operations Manager
Mary brings 40 years of entrepreneurial experience, enthusiasm and passion to Edmund and Wheeler. Mary is a licensed New Hampshire Real Estate Broker, Realtor, and Certified Buyer Representative(CBR). Mary is the managing broker of the office and assists with the daily operations to ensure professional, smooth transactions. Mary is an experienced equestrian has a passion for all creatures great and small and enjoys travels and the arts. John and Mary are life partners and live with their most precious chihuahua “Diogi”!
Diogi – Office Mascot & A Source of Many Smiles
The most precious Chihuahua.